Old 09-12-2011, 09:52 AM
rfbrazell

Glad you are back Corry......
R
Originally Posted by Corry
Hello Swappers.....I am finally back on line. I lost my internet in mid August sometime. My router died and it took forever to get Century Link to get me another. I got my internet back for a day and my network adapter stopped working and I got a virus on top of that that turned off my MeAffee and changed my firewall to block any internet connections. It took a while but I finally figured out how to fix this and now am able to get online again. It is a wonder I have any hair left as I now realize how addicted I am to the internet.....lol. July and August have not been very pleasant either as I have had alot of dental problems and after several visits got a wisdom tooth pulled and another that was causing me alot of pain. Finally feeling mush better and getting back to sewing again. I owe some blocks for the past few months partners. I will get your blocks out to you very soon. I will be uploading some photos of some blocks I have recieved the past several months from my block partners hopefully this evening.