View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 03:49 AM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by loves2quilt
Ya'll are too funny! I just got home from the er and I didnt just break it, the bone broke and twisted. And I get to call the ortho dr Monday, surgery was mentioned and is a probability. :( They want me to see him no later than Tuesday. yippee I saw the xrays, theres about a 1/4 jagged diagonal split. Im now sporting the latest shoe fashion..haha and it friggin hurts. Dang fan!! I cheated on the nails, just threw another coat on top of the chips..and my socks and undies are always clean, lol. My sons socks on the other hand, you just about need a gas mask when he takes off his shoes, he has the worst smelling feet :shock:
maybe you should have taken your son to ER with you, so smell could knock you out, for exam :-o
...oh, that wouldn't have worked, would it?
would have knocked out good looking doctor too. :oops:
Besides, who wants their family there, while their ogling the help? :roll:
sowwy, you have to go see ortho doc, and all...but look on the bright side...another go at a another good looking doc :D
...maybe...hee hee hee.
He might be as ugly as homemade sin :? ...watch out, if he has a funny looking stethoscope cover!* :oops:
...or sends in a buxom blonde nurse, snapping her rubber* glove! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: