Old 09-12-2011, 08:54 PM
auniqueview

My husband and I do photograph...tho not as much now as when we were younger. We were out in an area where the eagles wintered up north, and it was cold, icy, etc. I was wearing a snowmobile suit and had a thick backpack with camera gear on my back. We walked up the stairs to the observation deck to look over the river. No problem.

But, as we started down the other side...where the sun had not melted the ice, I slipped and fell all the way down the flight of stairs, dh running behind me screaming. I ended up at the bottom of the flight, one leg stuck thru the railing. He wanted to know if I was okay. (My sil said that was true love...he asked about me before the cameras).

I did go to the doctor to get checked out, had a few bruises, not too bad. However, lol, three weeks later, my backside was still sore, and when I looked in the mirror, there was this perfect hand print shaped bruise right on my posterior. I went back to the doc and asked WHY NOW? He told me it was a good thing he knew both of us so well, lol, or he would have to report this bruise,...just the right size for dh's hand. Apparently a deep tissue bruise can take weeks to show up. Me too, glad the doc knew us well. But it does explain why some bruises don't show up until a while later.