View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 07:09 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Jamie I have gone through what you are going through tho it was my husband and not my child. It is a long slow process and will be hard at times. But it puts your priorities in a whole differant order. You won't take things for granted anymore but will be aware of each wonderful step forward with your other children as well as Morgan.
It is so wonderful that she is progressing! I remember the day my husband had his accident as if it were yesterday.(32 years ago!) He can't remember it at all. He flipped a fork lift at work and sustained a brain injury. He was in a coma for a week and for two more weeks did not know what he was saying or doing. Didn't know he was married didn't know he had kids and when we were allowed to take them in he thought they were cute but didn't know them.
I have a lot of stories I won't bore you with but i feel for you and know the Lord has his hand on you and I do understand the feelings you are going through. Hang on to your husband and make sure you go through this together. Communication is very important! You are so blessed to have your DH to help you through!
Will continue to pray for you and your family!