Old 09-13-2011, 07:46 AM
Havplenty

i have a suggestion about the panels. once you post them on the thread, that page and posting will get buried as more postings and pages appear so you cannot be sure that the block maker will see the page or even remember it once they start work on your block.

what i found helpful were those swappers that included notes (i.e. no batiks, use only white or black, no black) with their mailed f8's. the notes stayed pinned to the f8 (and noted on my spreadsheet) until i started work on the piece of fabric.

my suggestion would be to scan the panel pics and include these pics (thumbnail size) on any notes that you send with your f8's. this ensures the block maker does not have to page through the pages to find your original post regarding the panels. sometimes it can be a couple of months between when the block maker receives your f8 until they make your block and memories can get short with all that goes on in our lives daily.

mary

Originally Posted by Aully
I am planing to do 2 diffrent quilts each with a panel in the middle.

Would it be okay for me to post the 2 panels and have 18 people work on each panel for me? I am in the Large group so total of 36 swappers.

I would like to stay with the colours in each panel. If you do not have the colours I can send you 2 10" by 10" squares.

Of course the 36 swappers would choose wich panel. :)