Old 09-13-2011, 09:34 AM
Carol's Quilts

Originally Posted by VickyM
The Dreamfields pasta sounded too good to be true, so I looked up some info about it. It doesn't really act any differently than regular pasta. Check out this website:

http://www.dietdoctor.com/the-dreamfields-pasta-fraud
I didn't realize that there was such a big deal about Dreamfields. I checked out the website and all the comments. I am not a scientist, nutritionist, physician or any other kind of professional, just a Type 2 diabetic who tries to keep my blood glucose levels as close to normal as possible.

As many of the commenters said, do what works for you. Dreamfields works for me. I eat it maybe twice a month, not every day. My sugar never spikes when I eat it. My doctor says my diabetes is well-controlled. What more can I ask?

It's true that diabetics react differently to the same foods. For instance, my friend can eat all the rice she wants, but to me it's poison. You just have to find your own sensitivities, but I don't think there's a problem with someone trying Dreamfields for themselves to see how it works.

Regardless of the controversy, the research, the tests, claims of fraud, etc, I'll continue to eat Dreamfields as long as it keeps working for me and just let the experts continue arguing ad infinitum.