View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 01:40 PM
sailsablazin

Feathers! No feathers! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and this board has such great individuals that I know that no one has intentionally stepped on toes.

I don't know about you, but there are a whole lot of other issues in my life to get excited about. If you have nothing more to get passionate about, excited about, or angry about...I can give you plenty---just ask.
On the scale of 1 to 10....the feather issue is about a negative 50 in my life! The question was just an opinion and FERSID was just asking. Some of us need to "Get a Life" and just "Chill." Life is way too short to get your panties in a wad over feathers. (Now don't anyone get offended over that comment)

I can just visualize the NY stock exchange floor loaded up with quilters yelling out "Feathers! No feathers! (like those stock brokers yell). It would be great to be a fly on the wall laughing at all of us. Maybe it's not such a great idea for all of us to get together someday---what a riot it would be!! literally!