View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 08:36 PM
Jim's Gem

Hmmmmm I guess I can play along.
On the top I have a large box of tissue, a decorative box with my large number clock on it, a longaberger basket with silk roses and a bottle of sunscreen. There's a bottle of Victoria Secret lotion, or two, a back scratcher, 3 types of lip balm, lots of dust. I have a Women's Daily Bible, one quilt magazine, (that's cause I cleared about 10 off of there the other day) 7 Christian Fiction books and 2 loose book covers, a pretty note pad 3 pens and a pencil, the control for my electric mattress pad and a bottle of Bio-Freeze Pain reliever. In the drawer is some feminine lubricant, 2 bottles of flavered massage oil, a cassette tape of ?, a wooden heart my son made in woodshop in 7th grade, the hospital bracelets from when DD#3 was born (22 years ago) some perfume samplers and a bunch of birthday annev, Mothers Day & Christmas cards from DH. Oh and Blood Pressure monitor that I should occasionally use but don't.
In the cabinet part there are 6 bottles of Vicky secret lotion, body scrub, cleansing cream, body splash and a tube of Massage Gel in various scents. There's my old High School Bible, a shoebox with old cards and letters from DH and 6 empty book jackets.