Old 09-14-2011, 05:48 AM
Karen Collins

Originally Posted by Quilt-Till-U-Wilt
Unless the store abuses their machines I wouldn't think the trouble is due to it being a floor model. I bought a floor model Janome about 4 years ago and never have had a bit of trouble with it and got full warranty. The store I bought it from always stays with customers when they try out their machines. On the other hand there was a store that loaned their machines to customers when they took a classes. Wouldn't buy a floor model from them. Hope you get your problem straightened out soon.
Well, spoke to Jack @ ASC yesterday. I was in such a hurry when I purchased my B380, I didn't have time to have it cleaned and service. As far as the power of the machine, it has the same motor (and power) as my Artista. I do also have the same hook mechanism, and got some ideas about the thread breaking. It does have a slight difference in for the threading (front) that is different. Jack said I could come on in and he would service it and make any adjustments that might need to be made. I am waiting to do that whenever I pick up my Artista. Will continue to keep everyone updated and sure appreciate your support. Sure would like to have a Koala quilt furniture - in fact - I would love to have my own sewing suite using that furniture. Not a possiblity - so don't focus on it often, LOL