View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 08:56 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by cjomomma
Originally Posted by RobertaMarie
Oh Carrie, your "baby" is growing up. Before long you will be attending his college graduation and wondering where the time went. He is a precious Little Man, and I know you are an excellent mommy. Give him lots of hugs, because, one day he will (more than likely) not want to have hugs where anyone can see you. Teen boys are like that a lot! My "baby" was 52 this year. Does that age me, or what? Love you babe. Roberta
You always make me smile! :-) my oldest son is 16 and still loves hugs even in public. I've tried to teach all 3 of my kids to never reject a hug because you never know when it will be the last.
Love you too Hun!
I grew up hugging my grandparents when we arrived and when we left. It was expected. I've done the same with my kids and grandkids. I tell my grands (and told mykids) I need those hugs to keep me going!!

My son Nathan turned 12 and hugs were forbidden. but he could come up behind me and drape his arms around my neck and hug me but not the other way around. He outgrew that in a couple of years. His son is now 13 and Jake will hug me all the time! His mom has a massage business and Jake will give me the BEST massages! He learns from his mom. Jake has gotten out of the car to come back and hug me. He won't leave til he hugs me!

They do grow up sooo fast!! Little Man is sooooo darn cute!!!
How is he doing in school now? I love seeing your pictures!! Keep them coming!!