View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 10:55 AM
kerrytaylor

I don't have a VIP card. I did however have a coupon problem w JoAnns the Fri b4 Labor day. I checked my email at 5:30 am that morning looking for a coupon, thought it unusal not to receive one being it was a holiday weekend. I left the house by 9 and headed straight to JoAnns, made my purchases totalling $53. When I got home I checked email to find a 40% off coupon - received at 8:22am. Cripe! So I called the store, expained what happened and the mgr said if I returned w both coupon and receipt they would refund. I returned to the store 2 days later, waited in the lenghty line only to have the not-so-nice cashier tell me she could not refund me due to store policy that I was trying to redeem "after the fact"(?). She was loud and so unpleasant to say the least. Apparently I had come in just to ruin her day.Nice show w everyone watching. I finally did get my refund ($20+) but the experience was humiliating and has left a bad taste. It seems the coupon should havebeen in my email EARLY in the morning