Old 09-14-2011, 01:44 PM
Morningcoffeegal

lol stilleto saddle shoes! LOL maybe saddle shoe botties I wasn't born till 59! LOL
My era was more, penny loafers, ring purses, fish nets, hip huggers, bell bottoms, I did have one of the first mini skirts my Mom had gone to England & bought me & my sister back mini skirts we were the first in our town to wear them, then within a month everyone had them! lol

Robert I bet you cant wait till you get your new machine! I checked it out how awesome got lots of bells & whistles.
Originally Posted by rfbrazell
I bet you had a pair of saddle shoes with stilleto hills....LOL
R
I'm sitting on pins and needles waiting for my new machine so I can get started sewing again. Or, should I say Embroiderying....I have my bernina to piece with.
R
Originally Posted by Morningcoffeegal
I remember my sister wearing saddle shoes, she just had to have them, she talked my Mom to finaly letting her get a pair and when she went to the local shoe store the only size they had left was a womens 10, my sister bought them & stuffed the toes with a rolled sock just so she could say she had saddle shoes! LOL
Originally Posted by fromzstore
anyone remember the 50's i am in another swap theme red white and black so here is the wallhanging i sent to my partner does it bring back any memories we are headed this weekend to va beach to my husbands 50 th class reunion so this is why i though of this particular theme