View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 12:10 AM
MacThayer

Originally Posted by alikat110
Originally Posted by dallen4350
Originally Posted by alikat110
Okay, this is gonna sound strange, but.......30 minutes aerobic exercise should do the trick!!!!!
When I saw the 30 minutes, I thought, "Yes, don't plan on doing a day of sewing, just break it into 30 minute bites. If you have multiple projects, pick one to concentrate on." Then I saw the words "aerobic exercise"... guess I just wasn't thinking along the same lines. :oops:
It works! Gets your adrenaline and creative juices flowing!!!!
When I'm feeling kind of sluggish and unfocused, exercise is the best thing for me. Even if I do nothing more than turn up to the music and dance my heart out, I feel lighthearted and ready to tackle the world when I'm done! Maybe someone else will find that a brisk walk will do the same thing.

On the other hand, if you've been working hard on projects for a while, maybe it's time to take a break and do something else. I'm a gardener, and I've enjoyed it all summer, and Boy! am I glad that the tough season is coming to an end! I'm ready to spend less time in the garden! On the other hand, I'll be raring to go next spring. Everything has its season. Go with the flow.