Old 09-16-2011, 04:18 AM
kbeuchert

I was going to mention the www.quiltfrog.com site. I have a tinlizzie queen quilter and then I saw this site. I love my machine but sure wish I had bought from them with their classes and such. Make sure you check this out!

Originally Posted by Peg-TX
Hi,
You need to go even if it is only one time. You will take months to get your jaw back up. There are many dealers and they are all busy, but you just have to stay focused. You can manage to make yourself be seen and most of the salesmen are very helpful. I have an 18" Innova and am totally in love. That really is considered a LA. It moves with the touch of your finger and the customer service is incredible. The owner is the gent that calls you back 24/7. He is quite a hoot, but man does he know his machines since he designed them. Go to Renea Haddadin's web site and she has an indepth article of how she picked out her machine, what to look for, etc. Mucho info. Go to www.quiltfrog.com and call Carrie here in the Houston area and talk to her about them. She carries others, too. Also when they are available, will have some on sale. Join their yahoo innova site and other machines and learn what the owners say about them. Best lesson of all. Have fun and good luck. Make sure you have a place to stay. There are 55,000 or more people here that week.

Peg-TX