Old 09-16-2011, 05:51 AM
wytetygeress

My DH and i found a White Family Rotary a few weeks back. I thought that when i saw the pics on Craigslist that it was a Treadle. So we drove allll the way out to see her. No she wasn't a Treadle but i could see that she was in great shape and beautiful. I really didn't want or need another Vintage machine..Miss Diva ( my Huskvarna- Viking Designer SE LE) Is getting a little jealous.
We get Molly home-(the White FR) and i start inspecting her..There are these holes in her cabinet..hmmm..well the more i inspected, the more research and one call to Huskvarna I confirmed my suspicions..Molly started her life 84 years ago as a Treadle. She was converted to electric at some point by a White dealer. After spending days looking for the flywheel parts for her, then another 2 days stressing over being the winning bidder for said impossible parts to find..I won. Molly is all cleaned up. All is left is the un-coverting her. Miss Diva isn't to mad. She spent the last week or so in the spa LOL.

Before, There was a rats nets in the bobbin area.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]257330[/ATTACH]

This is after about 6 hours of cleaning
[ATTACH=CONFIG]257331[/ATTACH]

Here She is..after 15-20 hours of cleaning and stuff
[ATTACH=CONFIG]257332[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-257324.jpe   attachment-257325.jpe   attachment-257326.jpe