View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 03:55 PM
Airwick156

I volunteer at a community thrift store here where I live on Fridays. It was decided that we would "paint" the inside of the store to make it look cleaner. We all volunteer our time and so this is what we have done.
I called my husband and asked him if he would come down and help us paint as me and the lady that was there with me today are both barely 5 feet tall. So he did...and I had to get a few pictures as I was surprised that he did.
The walls were an dirty white as the store used to be a little restuarant and the walls needed painting really bad. We stayed open for business as usual LOL. I was surprised at how many people actually BOUGHT stuff. I think because it was all moved around and some stuff in boxes that was donated and such, that I think some people thought it was all new stuff in the store when alot of it has been there for a long time. He said he actually enjoyed painting it. And it gave him something to do for an hour. :)

Charles painting the thrift store
[ATTACH=CONFIG]257923[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-257870.jpe   attachment-257871.jpe   attachment-257872.jpe