Old 09-16-2011, 08:44 PM
kiffie2413

Hi,
Since I have had several pm's in response to my post about the fmq finally going good for me due to new feet I bought, I said I would do a post about which ones I bought, and where I got them...so, here goes:
I got both of these from thesewingoutlet.com
Darning Foot 6031-High Shank
Open Toe Darning Foot P60437-High Shank
Total for both was $33.58 including shipping.
I also just bought the "Big Foot" by Lynn Graves, from Ebay for $26.95 includes shipping.. will let ya'll know how it works.

Background:
I have been having quite a time with my fmq, finally noticed
when I held up the foot that came with the machine and compared it to the 2 above, it seems longer/taller than both of them...which would explain why I had the "whp" (weird hollow popping) sound, and all the needle breakages...anyways, since I have been using either of the other 2 feet, have had no "whp" sound, needles breaking, or thread breaking...I have had such a great night!! Now, I must be totally honest and say that the feet have not made me the "Queen of FMQ" :wink: , and I still will have a lot of practice to attempt to get beautiful even stitches, but at least now I am enjoying it!! Hope this helps ya'll, and any more questions, just let me know.. have a super night,
Kif