View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 06:31 PM
tlrnhi

Originally Posted by kaykay
Rusty had a great interview! They are going to make him an offer on Monday after they get the details of their health ins together. We know it wont be what he was making previously but anything is better then unemployment! I have my fingers and toes crossed

Star is pretty much the same tonight. Dont think we will see her do anything until the weekend.

I will be leaving Thursday morning and back Sunday around noon. This arena has wireless internet so I can still chat with ya all and watch Star!
WOOHOO!!! Yippee Rusty!!! Hey, at least you are getting medical benefits! Friend of mine, her hubby went for job interview. He said it went great until they were discussing benefits. They weren't going to give him medical benefits because they told him that his military retirement benefits was all he needed. He was....HUH???? Needless to say, he declined the job.

Star will wait for you to come back home Kay, but I'll have the phone at the ready so if Rusty needs a call, he'll get it. You KNOW I'll call too! lol

Wireless there? WOOHOO!!! That's a bonus! :)