View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 09:38 AM
denise d

Originally Posted by grayma
I had ordered a refill prescription from the mail order pharmacy. The envelope/package received had a tear in the side and the bottle of medicine was missing. I called the pharmacy to tell them about it. They are replacing the medicine (at no charge), but he told me even if you receive the package damaged and the medicine is in there, to not take that medicine as it may have been tampered with! I didn't know this. I guess it is common sense, but I would have been trusting of our postal service not to tamper with meds. I guess in this day you just can't trust anyone! I also reported this to the post office. I can't wait to hear the outcome of this.
Every group can have a bad apple.

About 5 yrs ago, we were traveling with a hand gun in our checked baggage. Obviously declared. Our suitcase had a mark on the tag from TSA...Hubby watched it get marked. When we got to TPA, the hand gun was missing. That was a pain and it makes us ill to know that our firearm can potentially be used in some random crime, but on a brighter note...the police were fabulous. Unfortunately, it was clear that this was not the first time this had happened.