View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 11:08 AM
ging10ging

i have 3 afghans done,
i have 2 table mats o finish
i had to rush i was making my son and his girlfriend pillows to take with them when they moved to ga a couple wks ago and a bed pillow for nikki yes the dog she's so cute. not a big dog part pug an i never can remember the rest.
i just finishing doing a xmas tree skirt for my daughter's new house.
now i can't do anything with this cast on my hand for another wk and i hope the shots worked. i tore apart my sewing/computer even w one hand and then sprained my left foot getting out of the car after bringing a friend to pick up her car and also taking care of my husband who hasbeen sick the last 5 wks with a lung infection. i was starting to decorate for fall at this rate i may just go to xmas. i have a king size wedding ring waiting for me to make plus a bunch of other things something w dresden i love. i have a fabric shop, yarn & craft store that i have compiled over the yrs. while i was working thought i would have so much time to do things. soon i hope. just keep thinking about what's next and the gorgeous quilts i see here i add to the list. have a great day. sue