Old 09-17-2011, 11:25 AM
rfbrazell

Donna, did you shut the machine down, remove the embroidery unit. Put it back on and restart. Can you save the design you are working on to the internal memeory of the machine, so you can go right back to the same place? Sometimes the computer units in the machine might subfunction like our home computers and it just needs to be rebooted.
At least it was that way for my brother from time to time and it worked for my 11 year old brother. And stil works great today.
R
Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011
Originally Posted by nattoddboyd
Try re threading your machine it might not be through one of the tensions. Also when you change thread always cut thread at top and pull from needle because it is not good for your machine to pull the thread from the top.
I've re threaded it several times when I sew using just the regular stitches it works great, it only happens when I try to embroidery, can't figure it out and I went to the brother site and even did what they said to see if that will work...it looks like the bobbin thread isn't connecting with the top, and the bobbin thread is bobbin embroidery thread so I know that's not it...you know you would think when you pay almost $3,000.00 dollars for a machine it you think it would work longer than a few weeks...I'm so aggervated...and of course it would happen when the person that will work on your machine is at the State Fair for two weeks and it just started...LOL how's that for luck...what puzzels me the most why does it work fine for the regular stitches and not embroidery... :shock: