View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 03:11 AM
k3n
Power Poster

Originally Posted by BlueChicken
Can I ask another question.....

it seems there have been some complaints lately. I'm not sure what's been happening, but if we inadvertently break a rule, or someone makes a complaint about something we've said, do we get told? Not who complained, obviously, but that there is a complaint and what it was? I just hate to think I'm stumbling around breaking rules at every step without realising! :-)
Yes I'd been wondering about that too... I guess there's been a lot of PMing to and fro between groups of ppl discussing this and it has made me feel a bit uncomfortable, I must admit; I know we can't have it ALL in the open ie who complained about whom, but I think an open and honest general discussion, no obligation for anyone to join in if they don't want to and obviously NO naming or criticising others, would be a good thing. It's difficult for me to know just WHAT others find offensive- some things are obvious, of course, oscenities, religion, politics, the usual suspects, BUT as for the rest, it's such a subjective thing, it's hard to second guess your audience. I guess the diary page will address this! Sorry - thinking aloud! :mrgreen: