Old 09-19-2011, 04:45 AM
Nolee

I copied what you said about the fabric manager, emailed it to myself and am going to take it to our local Walmart when I get home from vacationing in Georgia. Neither Walmart here has fabric (Cumming, Ga) but ours at home does (Rochester, NY). I'd like better fabric there because a lot of is thin. Fabric manager is the one to go to!!

With regard to someone who cuts fabric, last time I went, I waited about 10 minutes and a young guy came over from automotive. Believe it or not, he cut more generously than any woman who had ever cut there for me before, LOL. For once it paid for me to exercise my patience. :) :)

[quote=BellaBoo]
Originally Posted by laceybritt
The fabric dept manager is the one that orders from Walmart warehouse what to have in the fabric dept. I've seen the fabric/quilting/notion book what Walmart stocks in the warehouses. The fabric manager can order any of it. For that dept manager to act ignorant about it doesn't fly with me. I say show me in the order book where you don't have it available to order and I'll personally get in touch with the dist. manager to ask why you can't order it when the other Walmarts have it.