Old 09-19-2011, 07:40 AM
hootnannie

Could the powers that be allow you to scan and download that as a thread within the Vintage machine forum for us to access directly?? The info access is ongoing and it's not fair to you to have to look up for each one of us as we continue acquiring more machines. Don't know if thats possible... just a thought.

Originally Posted by Weedwoman
Originally Posted by buslady
WOW! Am I dense or what!? I have looked up several machines over the past couple of weeks and thought that because they were pre 1900 I just wasn't getting all the information. Just realized this morning, after reading all the posts, that Singer had removed them from the site. I went strait to the contact us spot and shot them off a nice note. In the meantime, if anyone had downloaded that infomation and is willing to share, please PM me, I have 3 new/old machines I would like infomation on. TIA
I didn't save the PDF's I actually printed out the whole thing so I could have a notebook to take along on my hunts. I you PM me with your numbers, I'll do my best to provide you with the info on your machines.