View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 03:04 PM
cannyquilter

So sorry to hear this, hopefully you will be able to get pain sorted, but how wonderful that they treated you so well and will be happy to re employ you when your health issues are resolved.
Canny

Originally Posted by arizonagirl
Well today is a little bit of a sad day with a silver lining. Due to all of the pain that I am suffering from I haven't been able to work for about 6 wks now. I went into the office today and was let go. This is a great company that I worked for and they care about their employee's. My FMLA ran out in June, and they continued to work with me. Today when they told me they were letting me go they made it clear that when I get my medical issues under control they want me to come back to work there. They also gave me 2 weeks severance pay and are going to pay my Cobra insurance for 2 months. They were not obligated to do any of this for me. I go to my pain management Dr on Wednesday and hopefully I can get them to figure something out that will work and no more medication that causes adverse reactions. At least I will be able to py my October rent because of this.