View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 03:12 PM
cannyquilter

Fabulous package, quilters on this thread are so thoughtful

Canny

Originally Posted by LLWinston44
Well, I must say that I am touched to the very core. This is my first swap, and I got my package today. mtquilter09, Connie, sent me the nicest package, and it literally made me cry. lol. I sent her a PM telling her that I was so glad my family wasn't home or they'd really be thinking I was weird.

She sent, what is her best trick that she learned (I had expressed that I'm new to quilting and would love to learn the tricks!) is using graph paper to plot out the quilt in the colors one is working with. So she sent Quilters Graph paper with a giant pack of Crayola colored pencils!

Also included were...
~A Quilting Magazine (which I'm always too cheap to by myself. lol)
~Hummingbird Stationary Set
~Butterflies Calendar
~Book called "The Outer Banks" which I've never read
~A wonderful wonderful patriotic 'Learn to Quilt' kit
~A Quilters Emergency Kit that's in the shape of a salmon can.lol
~Chocolate Mint Truffle cocoa!
~Huckleberry bath salts
~HOMEMADE Blackberry jam
~A fall basket with 3 BIG pieces of patriotic fabric that I'll be saving as I accumulate fabrics for my first Quilts of Valor Quilt.
And last but not least, the cutest little bag... I think she made it... and is PERFECT for my cell phone! I never said this, but because of my neuromuscular disorder, I always carry my cell phone around my neck with a lanyard and a cell phone bag. This will replace that and is MUCH MUCH cuter!!!!

Thank you so much Connie. I really can't tell you just how much this touched my heart. It's ALL just so lovely.