View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 05:14 AM
Quilting Aggi

Originally Posted by Loretta
I understand about scissors, but do they think someone could get killed with a needle? Oh well maybe they could- who knew? LOL!
you could poke out the pilot's eye!! LOL

You know when you think about it, you can use just about anything. Trevor and I sat down one day in between flights talking about security and what is and not allowed on flights and when you think about it (whenever in a sadistic mood or just bored between travels), take a look at people walking around the airport terminals after they get through security and see all the things they can take on board that could become potential weapons.. You would be amazed!!!

Not that I'm about to take over a plane or do anything drastic like that, but it makes you think!

This is one thing I found funny though. Shortly after 911 I went on a flight from Newfoundland to Nova Scotia. they removed all the metal cutlery and gave you plastic forks and knives. You can still hurt someone with a plastic knife! I've been dumb enough using a plastic knife to cut a bread roll to butter it and cut myself!!! It didn't tickle either!