View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 01:35 AM
auniqueview

As far as I am concerned, lol, the smartest thing HL did was build in the small area where Walmart holds down one corner, next to a shopping area with a couple of shops I have no idea what they are, a craft store whose name I can't remember, lol....have been in there a couple times... . This is directly across the street from Lowes, which has the service road that leads right up to HL, Kohls, PetSmart, AT&T, Dollar Tree, couple of restaurants, turn the corner...keep rolling, up to Publix, and other stores, lol. All the practically one stop shopping you could ever want.

Being in that area is what got me into HL to start with, and I went in just to see what they had. If I had been tired, I would have missed the fabric. I really wish all these really big stores would place a nice bench somewhere around the middle, lol. I would spend more money if I wasn't tired out half way around.

Now that I understand the coupons and sales, I guess I will buy more there. I did wander back from the restroom thru the art area, and noticed they have a lot of templates for design that could probably be used in quilting. Hmmmm. Also some small cutting mats over there. I stopped to look at a paint brush to clean out the sewing machine, but think I will pick that up at Walmart or Lowes.