View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 03:36 AM
Edie

Originally Posted by HummerGardenCrafts
First thing I did was get up and move all of my crafts I've been painting on. I had to move all my stuff because my hubby just got back from Idaho. Had to pick him up yesterday evening. One of the guys got a bull elk. So he will be cutting up elk meat. I know the kids in TN are thrilled. They always get some.

Now since that chore is done, I've been gathering my things up to put in the shop down town. Have all the good ole errands to do. Bank, pharmacy, grocery store.

Then when I come back and get everything put away. I'm headed to my craft house to work a bit. And when it gets later, I'll come back down and work on stuff at the house.

Oh, yes! I forgot. I also have to make some biscuits and fry elk tenerloin. Thought I was going to have hubby home at night. But they changed the shift for him. They are starting a double shift to get the bridge going faster. So put him on night shift. That's means I have to be quiet during the day.

Oh, change of plans already. I don't have to go out until tomorrow. Yea!!!!!!

I get to start on crafts right away.

I'll check back to see what all you are going to do or have done today. I'll let you know what I've gotten done. Lots I hope!!!!!
I help a friend of mine clean and cut up venison and the biggest treat is when I get home I take the tenderloin, cut it into medallions, fry it up and serve it with toast, pickles and a salad and potato chips. We make sandwiches and dip it in Heinz 57 sauce. Oh, Mercy, that is good. Looking forward to deer season in Minnesota and Wisconsin this year. I have a recipe for Hunter's soup that is out of this world. PM me and I will be glad to send it to you. Edie