Old 09-20-2011, 07:08 AM
Charlee

Originally Posted by jdiane318
Machines, vintage vs the newer ones.
Dangit!! I missed an argument over vintage vs new? ~sigh~ I simply HAVE to pay more attention!

I know there are those that simply don't understand why there are those of us that prefer these old machines....and that's ok! I don't understand why they prefer the bells and whistles machines. ;)

Walmart/Joanne's vs LQS? If it's a choice between making a quilt with Walmart fabric, or not making one at all, I think most would choose the Walmart fabric, no matter what their preferences are.

There are always going to be those that don't understand copyright laws. Believe it or not, they're not as stringent as many think, but won't go into that right now.

I press with steam. Know what's said about that, and I simply don't care. Same thing with pre-wash. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. My choice to make and chance to take.

I will admit, sometimes some of the snarky comments make me want to reach thru the computer and slap someone. There's no reason to hurt someone's feelings...and if I ever have myself, please accept my apology!! It certainly wasn't intended!!!!!