View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 10:05 AM
GailG

Originally Posted by HummerGardenCrafts
First thing I did was get up and move all of my crafts I've been painting on. I had to move all my stuff because my hubby just got back from Idaho. Had to pick him up yesterday evening. One of the guys got a bull elk. So he will be cutting up elk meat. I know the kids in TN are thrilled. They always get some.

Now since that chore is done, I've been gathering my things up to put in the shop down town. Have all the good ole errands to do. Bank, pharmacy, grocery store.

Then when I come back and get everything put away. I'm headed to my craft house to work a bit. And when it gets later, I'll come back down and work on stuff at the house.

Oh, yes! I forgot. I also have to make some biscuits and fry elk tenerloin. Thought I was going to have hubby home at night. But they changed the shift for him. They are starting a double shift to get the bridge going faster. So put him on night shift. That's means I have to be quiet during the day.

Oh, change of plans already. I don't have to go out until tomorrow. Yea!!!!!!

I get to start on crafts right away.

I'll check back to see what all you are going to do or have done today. I'll let you know what I've gotten done. Lots I hope!!!!!
Perfect! Quiet during the day? Good for hand sewing, pattern drafting, cutting out, etc. Would it work to change your schedule too? I'm up half (or sometimes all) of the night anyway. Don't know if I could sleep very long during the day. I'm good at long naps, but 2 hours is usually the longest. You'll figure something out. good luck.