Old 09-20-2011, 10:29 AM
Morningcoffeegal

Robert your to much! LOL Wild Ones! LOL

For the tree I just sprinkles all my little fabric pieces where I wanted them then covered it with black/brown tulle that I pinned in place till I FMQ all over it! I applied fusible interfacing to the background fabric beforehand. You can use different colored threads also I used a brownish orange thread.

Originally Posted by rfbrazell
That tree is amazing....WOWZER'S
So, you cut and cut up fabric scraps and lay them on the background, do you use adhesive or a water solubile film over the top to keep them in place and then sticth all over it or? . By the way I just got a message from Roberto Fabuloso that he is coming out with a new shoe design called " Call all the wild ones" hmmmmmm
Originally Posted by Morningcoffeegal
Well I got to play with this set of blocks and it was so much fun to see what happens when you cut a piece of copy paper in half, this was the results! LOL Two more blocks headed out to Dotty tomorrow! Can't make it to the PO today pour sweet Mike is quarantined to the house he developed shingles. Who would think you would get chickenpox at 57! Pour fella! Please let me know when you get them Dotty. Now I'm thinking what will I get if I cut the paper in half again! LOL