Old 09-20-2011, 01:00 PM
Linny

Originally Posted by cjaye44
Here is the quilt I received from Shelburn. She went "outside the box" too!! The horses are painted on and then free motion quilted...she did a beautiful job on them. I know she has a Tennessee Walker named Jack so that's what I will call him. The darker black and white fabrics she used really make him stand out and I just love the border fabric with its touch of red. In the second picture I wanted everyone to see the little extras she added. Don't you think that mouse pincushion is just adorable....I've had to take it away from the cats twice already :lol: . I've got to figure out a way to anchor him to the table because he is going to be used often. There's also a flat bag with steel wool pads in it to run through your machine...it sharpens the needle and also gets rid of any burrs...I've already tried it out....it works :thumbup: . Then there is a little mat that I will use for my coffee in the morning. Thank you so much, Shelia for being such a great partner and making my foray back into the world of doll quilt swapping such a pleasant one!!!!
Nice artwork on the horses...quilt is great...all the extras too. Love the mouse.