Thread: Cats
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 01:36 PM
teacherbailey

Originally Posted by Wendys Quilts
I have had dogs all of my life. Currently I have Angel and Daisy. Angel is a bassett/lab mix. She is about 12 years old. And Daisy, a poodle, 5 years old. I love them and good to have around.

My son is four and doesn't play with them much. But he seems to love cats. I had a cat when I grew up and had a couple once when I was on my own. We visited Petco today, and Andrew just loves looking at the cats there that are for adoption. I am thinking that maybe it is time to get a cat for him to enjoy. But I have told him that in the past that we weren't getting anymore animals until the dogs are gone.

Those of you that have cats, do you prefer female or male? I have always loved female dogs more then males. Just curious about the cats.

Wendy

I think orange striped males are the most dog-like in personality. (my vet sees the personality difference too) My female cats have always been pretty clingy and demanding but the orange males have been tolerant of gentle kids and like following my grandsons around.....