View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 04:25 AM
damaquilts

Originally Posted by kacklebird
I like tattoo's, but not on my daughter. She has quite a few :(
I love my daughters tattoos, well all except the cover up she got over her first both were pretty badly done but she was 18 at the time. She just wanted to get one cause I did. lol
But her ones since then have been well thought out and they are beautiful. I wish I had more pictures to share but I changed computers and they are all on a disk somewhere. She has a daisy for me and a piston for her dad on her upper chest and above that she has a beautiful winged heart. It looks like jewelry. She has a submarine for her uncle and a picture of herself as an Atlanta Roller Girl. What can I say she loves herself. lol She also has the Pink Panther on her leg with all the characters around him in Polaroid time pictures. Very cool ! None are flash they have all been designed for her. Unlike mine which is flash. Oh she has the skeleton from Social Distortion's Album and Mommy's Little Monster written above it with her daughters name and birthday under it. On her leg is a pencil sketch from an e.e. cummings book. And there are more but I can't remember them right now.