View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 06:30 AM
HummerGardenCrafts

Let me see if I can remember what all I got done in the past two days.

Monday- Was such a mixed up day. Hubby was to work night shift. Got called and had to go out of town for the week to work. So I got forced to have to go to town. Bank, dollar store and the grocery store. I cooked a pot of elk chunks to make soup. That got canceled and I made BBQ's instead. With him going to be gone, there would be know one here to eat the soup. So I'll do it again when he's going to be home. I stopped at the post office. Got packages shipped out. Stopped and dropped off some crafts to go in the shop and pick up a check from last week. So I didn't get hardly anything done with crafts Monday. Not what I wanted too!

Tuesday - I painted and I'm almost done with another load of things. Now to get me some clear plastic bags to put my candy corn in. I think I'll do them three to a set. Might do them a little different in some bags too! I still have to finish my candy canes. I sewed a little on my postage stamp top. I'm getting there. It's slow going working on it by hand. I'm not getting done what I want to with my crafts. It's another rainy day today. Been setting and rocking one of my little doggies also. He's down in his back. I'm not looking forward to having to make a decision on his part. But I'm not going to watch him suffer all the time either.

Wed. Today, I have been sewing on my postage stamp top. Been on the phone with my Mom. She's going to see a Dr. this morning. She is not doing to well. She would of done good if it hadn't of been for the heart attack she had during surgery. I'm waiting on news of that. I got a lot of you answered on here. Still need to check some PM's. Then it's back to crafting. I may go paint. I want to get those things done. Oh I forgot!!!! I've just about got my Santa's eyes done. Then I can start putting hair and stuff on. Then make the clothes. I'll be glad to get these done. Hope the lady like them. I'll take a pic when I'm done.

Those of you working on Christmas gifts. The addy I put in for the rag ball ornie, you should go to it. I think you can still pull up the rest of Trish's things. Any ways she may have a tuterial on her pocket tissue holder. Good way to use up scraps. And they fit perfect in Christmas cards as a little giftie.

I'll be back!