View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 08:03 AM
SoBuzy

I'm very new in quilting but I have already made this club ...thanks to my Babylock 10 thread.....first time (08-18-11) was the early evening of my birthday!!! Was only going to move the corner of material....and wham went through my ring finger and the eye broke off....no matter how hard I tried with assistance we couldn't find that almost 1/2" needle...so off to the ER...doctor worked hard on it; would take a break and come back....was there from 8 p.m. to 2 a.m...........2nd time was the following Wednesday....this time almost finished with stitching and went to move a piece of thread....same thing only left hand and index finger....embarrased but no option but to return to ER....unfortunately, after 2 doctors the orthopedic surgeon had to remove this one...BE CAREFUL ladies.....quit when you're tired....It's expensive and NOT FUN!!!!!!!!! to be a part of this club!! Take it from a beginner who learned the hard way to keep those fingers back or turn the machine OFF!!! :oops: :roll: :oops: