Old 09-21-2011, 06:36 PM
Fixedgearhead

Do you miss your "work" at home while you are on vacation. I am talking about the "work" you do for your self-expression. I am having a great time on vacation, but I am thinking of all the new things I could be doing in the workshop and sewing room. I have not really taken a true vacation for about 13 years. Weekend getaways, yes, but not extended stay away trips. I am a sort of work driven person and enjoy what I did for money and now for myself. I hated to interrupt a job with leaving town for any amount of time. Any time spent way, was time I wasn't getting the job done. My wife loves to travel. she used to work a very demanding job as an executive in the publishing business. The stresses of getting the job done for her, meant that vacations were an outlet for her exhaustion, and so she looked forward to them. I have already started planning some alterations to the sewing room and new bag designs, and Oh, you get the idea. So, do you like to take vacations or are you a craft-a-holic like me?
John