Old 09-21-2011, 08:11 PM
charismah
Banned

Well back in July/August...my machine was down for a couple of weeks and I had some downtime. SO I pieced together a few quilts.

This one was a panel of fabric...that I cut into rectangles and framed with scraps from my bin of blue, greens and beiges.

I don't usually work with panels..but this one just spoke to me and I loved it.....so I made it into a quilt.

I don't have much time to quilt for myself....and I have many, many quilt tops....so I have been sending them off to other quilters....and Darby said she would quilt a few of mine for me.....Isn't that sweet?

So the poor gal got the stress of working with a LAQ's quilt...and I sent a short backing .....and told her she could not turn on the computer to quilt my quilt...she had to do everything freehand.....it is STUNNING!!! She does beautiful work! I love her feathers...I love her style and I would trust her to quilt for me anytime! THANK YOU!

Oh and by the way..this has hobbs polydown batting and Darby quilts on an INNOVA>
( sound familiar?)

Thanks for looking
Charisma

Before quilting
[ATTACH=CONFIG]260452[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-260393.jpe   attachment-260394.jpe   attachment-260395.jpe   attachment-260396.jpe   attachment-260397.jpe  

attachment-260398.jpe   attachment-260399.jpe   attachment-260400.jpe