View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 03:29 AM
Murphy1

I agree with so many others here. I would take her to the fabric store, decide on a pattern, buy the fabric, batting, backing and thread. After she sees that the 12 dollars she offered barely bought a yard of fabric, she may have a better appreciation for the art of quilting. I would love to know what you end up doing.
Originally Posted by tealfalcon
I just had to come here where you all would understand....I had this lady ask me today about making her a table runner....she wants the spicy spiral table runner or one with stars...every time she comes over she oos and aahs over my quilts. So i told her i would be more then happy to make her one....here is the kicker...she wants to pay 12.00....ummm there isnt any way to make it for 12.00 unless i am wrong, if someone knows something i dont please fill me in....She is a pastor's wife...not at my church and a very sweet lady but i just cant do it for that price...when i told her i couldnt do it for that price she acted like she was offended...so what am i supposed to do? just give in an do it for that? anyways just had to get that out and hope that some of you can relate