View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 07:17 AM
Quilting Aggi

thanks for the links.. I'm going through them now to determine if I can do this.

I think I was rambling too much last night when I was trying to explain what I was doing but, what I'm trying to do is this. I had a square that was 16" square. I QSTed it to make 4 smaller triangles. Those triangles will now be sewn from the bias side of the triangles onto an insert piece of ? size square to fit!

I know it's backwards from the rules, but leave it to me to really snarl something up.

so I started with a square 16", cut into 4 triangles... now I need to determine what size to cut my center insert piece? I ended up cutting a square alot bigger than was needed just so I can prep the center square. I'll have to cut it down to the right size when I am finished doing what I have to do with the center so it will fit the 4 cut triangles on the bias side.

hee hee clear as mud?? LOL

Thanks for the links. If anyone is better at math calculation than me and looking for a little challenge, then please please please share your wisdom with me for the size!! right now my brain has gone mush!

LOL

Cheers