Old 09-22-2011, 11:30 AM
Murphy1

But you do live in paradise. I have found that any nook in my house is fair game for my quilting stuff and that scrappy quilts are a delight. I too, dream of all the quilts I am inspired by on this board. Most of all it is getting to know those that have the same interests - the quilting board is far better than facebook.
Originally Posted by Baloonatic
I used to have a life...

I used to go to work and bring home the groceries. Now I spend all my money on fabric.

I used to have beautiful, well-behaved children. I haven't seen them lately, I think they grew up and moved away but I'm not really sure.

I used to dust and do laundry, and kept a lovely home. Now I only dust where I need to stack more fabric. Saves SO much time!

I used to make great meals for my family. Now Meals-On-Wheels saves me so much time better spent on this Board!

Now, now I sit staring at this screen all day, feeling inspired by all the beautiful projects the Board members are creating. I imagine all the quilts I'm going to make... if I still had a job to earn the money to buy fabric, and if I hadn't sold my sewing studio furniture to pay for my internet service!

LOL!