View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 09:32 AM
nellebelles

Hello to all you fellow quilters! I have been quilting for a long time, but still learning new things almost every day. I sew as often as I can--I have some major health problems and there are days that I can't manage to get to my sewing room.
The kinds of quilts I make are varied--from baby quilts to wedding quilts to table toppers to whatever else I want to try.
I'm pretty blessed to have a husband who is a sewing machine technician and interested in quilting too. He participated with me in a BOM from one of our LQS. We have twin daughters and so making two quilts of the same pattern worked out well. Between us, we have 13 children and 22 grandchildren!
We just bought a motorhome and I have a sewing machine that will go with us when we travel. Our goal is to find quilt stores and quilt shows to enjoy wherever we decide to go. Having the motorhome will allow us to travel and rest whenever we need to.
I have enjoyed following the posts on the forum and hope to contribute more as time goes on.
You are all the best!