View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 02:14 PM
grannyp70

Hi Vicki, I just read your post, I have the same thing for 4 months. I have had back surgery last year on my lower back then I started having the same kind of pain that you are having now. My doctor sent me to a pain managment doctor, I have had -3 injectons they didn't do any good, then yesterday I had the 4 one that was above my surgery and today is the first day that I woke up with out any pain at all. You need to get your doctor to send you to a pain managment doctor, they will help you. I know from experience that it does work. I hope that this will last. I am thanking the Good Lord for today with out pain. Let me know how you do. I would love to hear from you. I hope that I can be of some help for you. I have been having pain since 1990 with my back from a fall I had. I have been on disability since 1991. SO I know about back pain. One thing that has helped me is when I really get to hurting really bad I go lay down for awhile and that seemed to help some, but the pain never went away for good. But like I said I am pain free today for the first time. I am praying that this injection will help, if not I have to have surgery again. So please keep in touch with me and let me know how you are doing OK> Hope to hear from you soon. Nita (aka grannyp70)