Old 09-22-2011, 06:00 PM
Glenn

Originally Posted by Charlee
Originally Posted by Weedwoman
Originally Posted by Charlee
Originally Posted by jpete523
Hi Charlee. I've been lurking in the back of the room and thought I'd offer a suggestion on industrial needles. I've had good luck finding oddball sizes at an industrial sewing supplier online. www.wawak.com and when I don't find something online I've called customer service. They are very helpful and their prices are very good. Maybe they could help you with the 20 x 1?

Jan
Thanks Jan!! I will check that out!
Treadlelady.com advertises 20x1 needles 3 for $10.00. I bought mine off ebay right after I got my Davis VF but I cant remember how much I paid, sorry.
My Davis doesn't take the 20x1, that's the AG Mason that takes those (and I need some of them too, THANKS!)...the Davis takes the Davis Long Needle, or the Boye 10....I just got 3 tubes on ebay...that should last me a short while until I find the Organ needles that Kevin says will work... :)
Charlee if you find youself short of Boye 10 you can cheat with a 15X1 by not placing the needle so high in the bar. Lower it until is sews good then mark the needle with a fine sharpie so you can mark other needles when you run short of Boye 10's I find this works great on my Davis.