Old 09-23-2011, 08:21 AM
jljack

Originally Posted by Lostn51
Hey kids the Boss is in!! I decided to drop by and see how things are going and see what new machines have been rescued lately. As you all know I am very ill and have a super rare autoimmune system disease called Pemphigus Vulgaris. There are only 300 or so cases of it in the States so I am one of a very few. It can not be cured only the symptoms can be tamed and I will die because of it it just depends when God calls me up. But for now I am going to the doctors tomorrow and we are starting the treatments and hopefully by the end of the year I will be under control and I can get back to doing what I love working on sewing machines!!!

Any how I am going to meander through a few pages and see what all you guys found and I will be back tomorrow to let everyone know what is going on.

Billy
Glad to see you're still kickin'!! We're all pulling and praying for you....standing in the gap and all that!! Hope your pain is some better. I know this is a long haul illness, as with all autoimmune diseases. No cure, just symptom management. Glad to see you, friend!! :-)