View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 08:36 AM
arimuse

I use coupons for dog/cat foods, and if there are any on flours, choc chips, milks, coffees teas stuff like that - I'm crazy for fresh fruits and veggies, but they are so darn expensive I only buy what is in the middle of the season cheap. Trying to garden for a lot of fresh foods.

I try so hard not to buy any processed stuff, and read labels like crazy. I felt so sick for a few days in a row last week I thought I must be getting ready to have a heart attack. Told hubs, he made me just some eggs (3) and toast from bread I'd baked and tea, and after a few hrs I felt a million times better. He's now gone to the lake and Ive been eating fresh salads, fresh veggies, coconut milk and tea (green) and I feel like a top! I can't stop running around and getting stuff done - its amazing! All the meat I had was a little boiled chicken from making chicken soup fresh, no beef at all for a week. It works best for me to eat (esp a sm breakfast every day!) small bites thru the day, no one huge sit down meal, just what fits on a salad plate every 2-3 hrs, up until about 6PM. sharet