Thread: Pets
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 08:39 AM
Diannia

I have 2 cats: Lucee came to us as an adult and was already spayed and declawed. She's a lilac point Siamese. We don't know for sure how old she is...guessing 8-10 since I've already had her 6 yrs and she was not young when I got her. She is very heavy and the apple-headed kind on siamese. She is also a bit crosseyed and clumsy without her front claws. I love her dearly and our latest habit is for me to lift her up onto the bathroom counter every morning for a little loving and sip of water from the faucet.

My 2nd cat is a lynx sealpoint ragdoll named Princess. She is long haired but we have her shaved because DH is allergic to the hair. She looks kind of silly when it's first cut but I lie to her and tell her how pretty she is so she won't get her feelings hurt. She loves to play with her toys and will play fetch like a dog. She is super attached to me and cries if I'm not there at night. She is also a talker. She is never allowed outside because ragdolls are known to be too friendly but she loves to sit in the garage and look out the screened door. We have a cat door from the kitchen to the garage so she can go there whenever she pleases. Of course Lucee won't go through the cat door...so I can't put their litter box out there..drats!

Lucee
[ATTACH=CONFIG]261165[/ATTACH]

Princess with her hair semi-grown out
[ATTACH=CONFIG]261166[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-261112.jpe   attachment-261113.jpe