View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 11:17 AM
jaciqltznok
Banned

Originally Posted by LoriEl
Glad it's not a hernia and you're feeling good-but what can the bulge be if not a hernia? I hope Laura is doing well. She will surely miss you if you're moving to Texas!
well, here is what the Dr. THINKS it is. When you have lapband you have an upper tummy called the POUCH and then your reg. tummy below that.
He says something is making my Pouch bloat. SO, I am now on a very limited/strict bland diet of mostly pureed/soft foods for 6 weeks!

Saints preserve me...good news is..if it is something I am eating, I can STOP eating it...get my band filled again and move on with my life. I should also be able to lose some more weight while on this eating plan..sigh...

As for Ms Laura...sigh..that woman...after I got her armed healed, she up and decided she needed to MOVE. To a retirement community called the civitan homes. So, had to spend 2 months getting her stuff sorted through, having her estate sale and now cleaning the house so it can go on the market! For not being her "family" she sure puts me through it at times! But she is doing well and LOVES her tiny new apt!