View Single Post
Old 12-15-2007, 01:18 PM
LaRae

We do know some of the links are not working and they are addressing that problem. There are some other things that need to be added and changed also. We do appreciate knowing when there is a problem with the site. If you want to email me at [email protected] I will gladly send you the patterns that I have or any other information that you may need. We have been trying to take care of our Upper Midwest area and if anyone in another area of the country needs our help we send quilts to them also. It seems to be working by having areas of the country taking care of soldiers in their area.
I know not everyone is going to get feedback from the soldiers. We do not put return addresses on the quilts, nor do we know to whom they go to. We try to keep that private. QOV has received many thanks for the quilts they have donated. Believe me, they are appreciated whether you hear from them or not. Most of the soldiers have no idea who made the quilt. We have a special label that we put on an original Quilt of Valor. It only states the first names of the piecers and quilters, the date and the state in which it came from.
Please let me know if there is anything that we can help you with!